We are hiring a legal associate to help expand our practice. We are looking for a dynamic lawyer who is interested in the field of intellectual property and information technology and is also keen to expand to other areas of law. We also highly encourage our lawyer to specialise in areas of their interest and we will provide the necessary support.
As we believe in work life balance, this position allows the lawyer work from home. However, commitment to their practice is a priority.
– To prosecute and manage intellectual property portfolios
– Involved in business development such as attending conferences (including overseas conference) and networking events
– Build new practice areas and clientele
– Attend and handle litigation and corporate matters
– To manage clients and documentations effectively and independently.
– To prepare legal opinions and advise to clients.
– To attend to clients and other works assigned by the firm from time to time.
– Qualified Malaysian lawyer with a valid practising certificate
– With own computer, transport and internet connection
– At least 2 years of working experience with litigation experience
– Interested in intellectual property and information technology
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Outgoing, self-motivated, committed and with good interpersonal skills.
– Able to work independently with minimal supervision
Please email your CV to FCL@FCL-CO[dot]COM